Translate

Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Escapist's Realm to Undergo a Name Change

For over the past year, I have been drafting far more posts for this blog than publishing. As that happens, I've been increasingly disliking the title for this blog, The Escapist's Realm. One of the reasons for this growing distaste is because people tend to link the word "escapist" to hiding from the real world via fantasy. While this is true for video games to some degree, I don't tend to see it that way. In recent months, a new title has been coming to mind, one that is far more relevant to my topic of video games, including their history, culture, and design. The title change from The Escapist's Realm to the new one, Cyberjack, is increasingly inevitable. In fact, this is going to happen at around midnight of the end of this month. This will give you, the readers, time to spread the news of this change and be ready for it since it would change the link. In the meantime, I will continue writing up drafts and publish new posts. I am looking forward to the continued growth of this blog and I hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment