Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Devil May Cry: Reflecting On The Points I Have Made With YouTube Videos

(Originally posted for The Voice Of Heard on August 27, 2011)

In one of my earlier entries, I have stated that I would add some videos in order to prove the points I have made regarding Capcom’s video game franchise, Devil May Cry as a whole and the upcoming reboot by developer Ninja Theory, DmC: Devil May Cry. I have browsed YouTube for the videos that best display the gameplay of the old games and the all of trailers for DmC: Devil May Cry released so far. Part of the reason I have set up this entry exclusively for the videos is that I am experimenting with inserting online videos my blog entries. Since this blog runs on WordPress, this is my first attempt to directly upload the videos into my entries. As it turns out, the best thing I can do at this time is to provide links to the videos. I have also posted links to a few videos by YouTube user EventStatus, which I also did as part on an entry on journalism. This man has made some interesting points and observations regarding the whole Devil May Cry reboot issue. Warning: Some of these videos contain scenes of violence and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.











Update 2/17/2012: In December 2011, three additional trailers were released. I should note that at the beginning of each trailer, a message is displayed: “images represent a game still under development.” Not much new information is revealed since the uploading of these trailers took place. Given the fact that the game is to be released sometime this year, the results of the final product remain to be seen.




Original Comment

Irina
June 16th, 2012 at 3:59 am


It’s just tough to get used to this new Dante after I have had this image of the old Dante built in my mind for years.It’s not just about being pretty , not that I ever tuhoght Dante was a pretty boy. It’s just about him being cool, looking cool, and talking cool. If it was just about being pretty then Nero would have cut it, but as it turns out, I couldn’t even cope with his character (playing half the game as Nero felt disastrous.)Going way back, I was also disappointed with the second game because I tuhoght they butchered Dante’s personality, luckily they sorted out his personality by the third game. Depend on how this Dante might turn out, I might have yet another reason to hate it. Heh, who am I kidding, I have hated Ninja Theory since forever, so it’s safe to say that any game they develope will be hated by me.Basically, I don’t like how this new Dante is turning out to be, so I won’t be getting this game, since there’s no joy in playing as a character you don’t like. Me hating this team of developers only helps to further assure that I won’t be getting this game. You can go ahead and classify me as a hater and drop that infamous haters gonna hate phrase on me.VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)




No comments:

Post a Comment