Translate

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Old Video Game Posts from The Voice of Heard

More than a month ago, I received a notification from WCCA TV13, the local TV station that launched the start of my blogging, requesting that my original blog, The Voice of Heard, be removed from their hosting services since it was not being updated. Upon reading it, I immediately copied and pasted all of my published posts going back to early 2011 as Word documents. In the process, I decided it would be best to re-post some of them in my other blogs; in the case of Cyberjack, all of the posts I've done on video games, with comments included for the sake of completion. With a few edits, image replacements, and link fixes, these posts from The Voice of Heard will be released in a couple of days under the label 'The Voice of Heard (old posts)'. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment